Dienstag, 16. September 2014

Firefly (8): Shepherd Book





If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

So, weiter geht´s mit meiner Firefly-Session mit Shepherd Book, einem der geheimnisvolleren Charaktere am Schiff. Schade, dass nie wirklich rausgekommen ist, wer oder was er wirklich ist.

So, let´s continue my Firefly session with Shepherd Book, one of the more mysterious characters on the ship. It´s too bad his secret was never revealed. 

Das ist also meine Version vom Shepherd. Und ich konnte einfach nicht widerstehen, ich musste das nächste Foto auch machen. (Nur für Insider)

So this is my version of the Shepherd. And I just couldn´t resist, I had to make the next picture too (for insiders only):


Nun fehlen also nur noch Simon und River. Ich kann echt noch nicht sagen, wann ich die Zeit finde, die beiden zu machen, aber sobald sie fertig sind, werde ich sie natürlich auch hier zeigen.

Now there are just Simon and River missing, and I can´t say, when I´ll find the time to make them, but as soon as they are finished, I´ll show them to you too.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen